Thomas,

On Sep 16, 11:10 am, Thomas Broyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> (I you ask me my opinion: GWT-RPC is not RESTful so I don't use it,
> but the hability to share a class between client and server code is
> appealing; I'm not using such a thing either though)

How do you arrive at that opinion?

You can use or not use GWT RPC for whatever reason you like.  But when
you say you don't use GWT RPC because it's not RESTful, I think that
carries no real meaning other than general FUD.  It would be better to
state the specific tradeoffs that don't work for you.  I'm just
concerned that some might avoid a very useful technology for a very
questionable reason.  Can you please shed some more light?

Walden