> Here in the existing application it is easy for getting session values
> (JSP) and assigned as part of query string.
>
> Would you please tell me how the same can be acheived in GWT client
> code(JAVA)?
> How I can get those session values so that I can assign in Window.open
> method?.

Well your existing JSPs are running server side as servlets whereas
your GWT code is running as javascript client side, so whereas your
JSPs have automatic access to httpsession your GWT client code
obviously does not. I think you might have to make a preparatory RPC
call to get the necessary parameters from the user's session before
you construct the URL.