Thanks Thomas!

I feel like my spaghetti-in-a-bowl code is slowly becoming
spaghetti-in-a-box. ;-)

I found what appears to be a nice sized app that uses
MVP+Eventbus+IOC+Command Patterned RPC+Place all in one spot.  It looks to
be property of berkeley.edu.  It also uses AppEngine if that floats your
boat.

svn access here:

http://mvz.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

I'm using the BioSound portion to learn the concepts.

So far I haven't seen anyone using GWT's HandlerManager as their eventBus
implementation.  Is this just because it's a new 1.6 feature?  Or is it
still adviseable to wrap your own?