Hello guys,

I had a little difficulty to define how establish a communication
between the Presenters. When you deal with just one Presenter, the MVP
pattern is very simple to understand. After a while I found my
solution and I decided to share it with you all. I created a simple
application that contains just four Presenters. It's a small piece of
a briefing issue tracker - well the application domain itself doesn't
matter.

Please, take a look on it and gimme some feedbacks, the idea is to
discuss about it to improve the pattern knowledge at all. In the main
page of the project you will find a brief description of it, the
screens shots, svn access and a simple download.

http://gwt-mvp-sample.googlecode.com

I'm looking forward to your replies.

Best regards,

--