Hi David,

thank you for sharing your solution. I had hoped that there is another
possibility. I have two questions about your solution:

1. How would you load a sub application without using an iframe?
Wouldn't there be a clash between the main application and the sub
application because the JavaScript of both parts would reside in the
same window object?

2. Can you please give me some more information about how you enabled
the communication between the applications. I can imagine a global
JavaScript object that registers and informs listeners of application
events.

Thanks,
--Stefan