Hi David,

I started my struggle to launch sub applications. The first results
using an iframe to load the sub applications look promising. Yet,
until now, I did not manage to run it in the hosted browser. Do you
know / think that it is possible at all?

When I try to start a sub application the hosted browser loads the
iframe but complains that it can not find the requested module. It
gives the hint that "all active GWT modules must be specified in the
command line arguments". Unfortunately I did not find much material
that documents the command line of the HostedMode.java class.

--Stefan