Manolo,

I may be mistaken, but I wasn't able to "replicate" what you'd done.
Taking either the released .jar files for gwt-dispatch and gwt-
presenter, or having gotten the latest code from the repository --
either way, there were differences between what you'd coded and what
the library was providing (the concepts were all very clear, but the
details didn't match the libraries).  If the code matched all of the
libraries at a known state, I think it would be more useful.

Cheers
Mike