Hello there,

IMHO, one of the issues of MVP and Gwt is the lack of good examples
showing how to use all the layers (including command pattern,
injection and event bus), how to test all the code, and how to
integrate the set of libraries available.

Taking the project Hupa as reference, I have re-factored the Contacts
project in order to integrate gwt-presenter, gwt-dispatch, gin and
guice; I have coded JRE tests covering all the presenters, and GWT
tests to demonstrate how to make functional tests able to check the
view and rpcs; finally I have put everything in a project handled with
maven and eclipse.

You can download the project and play with it:
svn checkout http://gwt-workshop.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/GwtWsMvpContacts
GwtWsMvpContacts
mvn clean test gwt:run package

Hope it helps to you