Thank you everyone for sharing.

>@Chris Ramsdale,

>"We use the technique described in part II. Composite views are responsible
>for instantiating their own children, and making them available for the
>parallel composite presenters. "

>"Regarding the nested layer presenters, thanks for the feedback and I'll look
>into our codebase for examples that we can share publicly. "

Chris, I was wondering if you can share any code samples, or if
possible ask google team
to write a tutorial on more complex layouts and navigation. (parent/
child, composite views).

I've visited many forums, and this has been an area where many are
struggling. The MVP tutorial is great for introducing the concepts,
but
for real world applications with complex layout, i think more examples/
resources are definitely helpful for those who want to follow best
practices.

almost all GWT books are written prior to 2009, mainly dealing with
widgets, and very little on architecture, especially MVP.

Thank You