Almost all of the "problem's" listed below are bad advice and I suggest you
disregard them. Except for the "it's a graphic designer mindset" - this
statement is correct. Thankfully we no longer need to code our layout and
style in java!

The main problem I have with UiBinder is that when you try and use it with
the MVP architecture "best practice", you have to boilerplate all the
parent/child (view) widget's. Which means you'll see a lot of.....

@UiField(provided=true)

You then need to programatically decide/code when the uibinder should be
called.

I would still recommend it.

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 11:47 PM, Stefan Bachert <stefanbach...@yahoo.de>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't use UiBinder in general. It may be nice for some hacks.
>
> UiBinder has a lot of problems
> * a further language. No way to debug it

* limited to a set of widgets