On Jun 23, 7:49 pm, Blessed Geek <blessedg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looking at your annotation, I find that I have to learn yet another
> language.

Annotation are regular java. And UiBinder is using annotations, too.

> I mean learning the annotation style as a language.
>
> UiBinder is in XML and if you are familiar with XML, it's a breeze to
> understand what's going on.

You missed the point. XML is a totally different language than java
and it is not debuggable because pure declarative.
Java is much more user readable than XML.

> For the many many years doing distributed computing in industrial
> environment ...

You are going off topic, and you are not debating in honest way.

> Once these two issues are settled - hmmm ... there seems to be no
> bounds to what my enthusiasm could do with UiBinder.

Ok, you won't be able to use your gui definition to generate more
programming artefacts.

You seems to feel well in the dead end, your choice.
I do not intend to live in the dead end, my choice.

Stefan Bachert
http://gwtworld.de