Hi Sri,

rewind where the discussion starts from

readability:
I state java is much more readable the xml.
readablity improves understanding.
Could you agree with me?

debuggability
the understanding of a declarative language depends totally on the
documentation
(We all know that document might missing, wrong, incomplete,
misleading, oh, yes sometimes it is even correct ;-)
while for an imperative language debugging is a further way to get
insights, to see what is going on.

debuggability improves understanding.
Could you agree with me?

The most important advantage of the generator approach is, to be able
to drive more generators, or extend the existing one.

>Capabilities with generator approach
>* rules are in the generator, one place
>* control combined widgets (text + label for example making both
>enable/disable/hidden)
>* input is usable for further code generation
>Ideas
>* generate controller code, too (input DialogInterface and an
>interface defining a domain/app/session object)
>* generate request code, too
>* generate client cache code, too
>* ...

I do see no way to use UiBinder for that.

Do you have an idea how to generate such things using the UiBinder
definition?

Stefan Bachert
http://gwtworld.de