Hi M.

Yes ... I just checked to see if I could find that demo.

Here is the one to use:

"vote.roo: The Voting sample script was built live on-stage during
SpringOne Europe 2009, as detailed in the project history section.
This is nice sample script because it's quite small and only has two
entities. It also demonstrates Spring Security usage."

You'll find this on Try Spring Roo (goto the bottom of the page) >
Roo's Samples
Then goto section 1.6. Exploring the Roo Samples.

I did try all three examples.  The first one, the most complex, didn't
compile on my machine.  The two others, vote.roo and wedding.roo
worked fine.  Bye-the-way, once you have the updates and the right
libraries, there is a simple comand to run these demos instead of
building the projects.

roo> script --file filename.roo

- Jim