If you are using Hibernate as JPA provider, I suggest you to take a look in
Gilead project http://noon.gilead.free.fr/gilead/ and GWT-SL project
http://gwt-widget.sourceforge.net/
Create a separated project for your entities and use it as dependency in
main project and add this entity project to your application.gwt.xml using
'inherits' tag.

best regards,

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Joe Hudson <joe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was about to start a project that will use deferred binding to
> automatically convert JPA-annotated entities to GWT Records.  Before
> re-inventing the wheel I wanted to make sure this didn't exist first -
> does anyone know of a project that is already doing this?  Thanks.
>
> Joe

Marcus Vinícius Bastos de Andrade
http://twitter.com/mynameisflaw
+55 31 9823-3606