Thomas, I don't want to start a flame war here, but I really didn't
get your point about generating interfaces.
The goal is: "automatically convert JPA-annotated entities to GWT
Records" so it means that you have:
- @Entity class DomainEntity {...}
- GWT 2.1 Record interface
and you want to get both of them in a result:
- class RecordDomainEntity extends DomainEntity implements Record
{...}

So, deffered binding will works perfectly for that case. Same with the
annotation processing.

Peter