On 29 août, 18:13, Joe Hudson <joe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was about to start a project that will use deferred binding to
> automatically convert JPA-annotated entities to GWT Records.  Before
> re-inventing the wheel I wanted to make sure this didn't exist first -
> does anyone know of a project that is already doing this?  Thanks.

The SpringSource Tool Suite or Spring Roo maybe...

But instead of deferred binding (which is likely to fail IMO), why not
use annotation processors (javax.annotation.processing.*)? run either
in your IDE (on demand, or at soon as you edit a JPA-annotated entity
*.java file) or on the command line using the "apt" tool from your
JDK, you'll be able to process your JPA-annotated classes and generate
any (Java) file your want.