On 19 nov, 23:04, Karthik Ramachandran <kramachandran.b...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I'm running into this problem on XP with Maven 2.2.1, STS 2.5.1 Release.
>
> Interesting enough if I run Maven gwt:run everything seems to work fine.
> Which suggests there is a bug within GPE as opposed to maven gwt plugin. I
> also don't remember this bug occurring with last milestone release of STS.

FWIW, I have *no* problem with Eclipse Helios (3.6, updated to SR1)
with GPE 1.4.0.v201010280102 and m2eclipse 0.10.2.20100623-1649 on
Windows XP Pro SP3
(if I understand correctly the issue, when launching DevMode, my
index.jsp and other things like that from my "war directory" –$
{project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}, i.e. target/
<webapp maven module name>– would vanish)