Yeah should be just fine. Just pass the instance of the widget to the
menu and your good to go. If you use Gin and @Inject the WidgetPopup
and @Inject the view into the WidgetPopup, you will reuse the same
element. so if you close the popup and then reopen it, you data and
stuff will still be there. This could be what you want. If not, you
can always write onClose() code to clear the widget or reset it.