Thank you very much Ashton.
I like both approaches, although the last one seems to be more
"professional" from an architectural point of view. So, I need to implement
the handler (handlers if a had several popups), and it will center() the
popup. Let´s suppose the app center()s a different popup per MenuItem, the
questions are:
 - How the Shell knows about the popups it has to center() in its handlers´
implementations?
 - The popups will be passed in the shell constructor?
 - If so, the shell constructor would have one argument per popup.
 - If not, the MyAppFactory would have to offer getter methods to get the
different popup instances.

Is there anything I´m missing? What would be your solution?

Thank you very much.