Same problem as you.
I do not have any GWT designer installed and installation fails:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=SDKProfile,
phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=,
action=).
Artifact not found: osgi.bundle,com.google.gdt.eclipse.designer,
2.2.0.r36x201102111142.
http://dl.google.com/eclipse/inst/d2gwt/latest/3.6/plugins/com.google.gdt.eclipse.designer_2.2.0.r36x201102111142.jar
Artifact not found: osgi.bundle,com.google.gdt.eclipse.designer.GWTExt,
2.2.0.r36x201102111155.
http://dl.google.com/eclipse/inst/d2gwt/latest/3.6/plugins/com.google.gdt.eclipse.designer.GWTExt_2.2.0.r36x201102111155.jar