I have done the following:

- Deleted the $CATALINA_HOME\work
- Deleted the $CATALINA_HOME\temp
- Cleared the client browser cache
- Stopped / Restarted Tomcat several times
- With Tomcat stopped, made a call to my entry point page and received
the 404 error message
- Manually cleaned the webapps\<my app> directory from the local file
system

Still, the old content persists.  Inside Eclipse, I am using the GWT
App Engine to test my application which I believe uses the Jetty app
server.  My Tomcat instance is completely separate from Eclipse.

Any feedback is appreciated.  I'm going to copy the project to a new
project and test under a differet webapp context and see if that
works.

Thanks,
Keith