Are you deploying to tomcat as a war?

I re-read your earlier replies on the list and its not clear whether you have a separate war or are deploying through eclipse.

Alan

On 1/23/2012 7:52 PM, KGD wrote:
Hi,
         I am currently using Eclipse with GWT SDK 2.4.0 to develop a
GWT application.  Inside Eclipse, I have tested my application to
ensure it pulls the dynamic content from a mysql database correctly.

         I have deployed it to a local Tomcat 7 installaton and the
application war file deploys successfully.  However, the page displays
the OLD hard-coded content which were merely placeholders.

         The content that is displayed when I deploy the app to Tomcat
does not exist ANYWHERE in my source code as I removed it when I
changed the source to my database.

           Again, the app works fine when using the embedded App Engine
for testing but real deployment to Tomcat continues to reflect old
content.

           I have started/stopped Tomcat, cleared my browser cache,
manually deleted all files from the Tomcat webapps directory and still
it's the exact same.

          There must be something that I'm missing and I'd appreciate
any help that is available.

Thanks,
KGD