It has been about 4 months since Ray's post on what the GWT team is
working on. In that time there has been only one GWT official blog
update and no releases for 6 months.

After reading the link that Alan suggested, I am encouraged but on
slightly since the post is several months old. There needs to be some
official signs of life. If the GWT group is fully staffed then it
should not be possible to communicate that in some way.

At Caltech we have been using GWT for over 4 years. We have build a
very large and amazing set of web applications using GWT. We are very
invested in GWT and I am eager to see some more obvious signs of life.

Trey