On Wednesday, April 11, 2012 6:57:31 PM UTC+2, Trey Roby wrote:

> There is a significant difference between having to watch the GWT
> Contributor Google group and an official post to the GWT blog. Not
> posting to the official blog is surely a sign of internal GWT
> problems.  A healthy project is going to have official updates.

I can only partially agree. There are two possibilities:
1) Silence is because they are preparing something big.
2) Silence is because they are considering dropping it.

I remember simmilar silence from IBM when there was no news about IBM
VisualAge for Java for a loooong time. And then they came out with
Eclipse...  VIsualAge for Java was dead product, but everybody was happy
with Eclipse...

So maybe it is not "a sign of internal GWT problems"...

Marko