I have no experience with DART but GWT is already in a very stable and
usable state practically. Unfortunately, I can't help but share the same
fear though since the community is getting less responsive or at least the
experts in the group. I recently have posted the following two issues on
GWT group and I have yet to receive a reply on any of them. This is where
the group was very active and responsive in the past years and recently
they just seem to be less involved.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/google-web-toolkit/d9gZMff7RlI
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/google-web-toolkit/_xYVPg1xVG4

Thanks,