I am really enjoying SuperDevMode.  My desire is to program to the browser,
not to a high-level GWT api.  I've build an MVP framework on top of lower
level browser api's, so no UI Binder, no request factory, no GWT widgets.
 Compiles are fast.  Debugging in Chrome works well.  There are some things
to get used-to, and I generally prefer the IDE debugger's ui, but debugging
the actual code in the actual execution environment at full speed is a big
benefit.  I can make changes to html or css and simply reload the page and
I'm debugging again in 2 seconds.  If I step a little too far in the code,
I can reload and I'm debugging again in 2 seconds.  If I change a line of
Java code, I need to recompile, but that takes about 5 seconds in my app.
 So SuperDevMode and source maps are ideal for me.  If feel like I'm
getting the productivity of a Javascript work flow and the structure and
code-reliability of Java.

Ed