Office: 402-559-7505
Secretary: 402-559-7299
Pager: 402-888-1230

On Jan 15, 2017, at 10:08 PM, Russ Waitman
<rwait...@kumc.edu<mailto:rwait...@kumc.edu>> wrote:

Looking good here.  It's above freezing and will have a high of 50 tomorrow.
Really didn't get the freezing rain too much on the roads in KC.  I think
between Omaha and here the rains should clear up say at St. Joe's tomorrow by
6am so the roads should be good.

Russ

From: Gpc-dev
<gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu<mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu>>
on behalf of James Campbell <campb...@unmc.edu<mailto:campb...@unmc.edu>>
Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 7:23 PM
To: "GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU<mailto:GPC-DEV@listserv.kumc.edu>"
<gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu<mailto:gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>>
Subject: hackathon 4

We among others plan to drive to Kansas City.  Can our colleagues at KU please
provide regular weather and driving condition updates for the interstates
inbound?
Jim

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.