From: Gpc-dev [mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] On Behalf Of Campbell,
James R
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 7:52 AM
To: Dan Connolly <dconno...@kumc.edu>; Russ Waitman <rwait...@kumc.edu>
Cc: gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu
Subject: Re: hackathon 4

Dan

Do we have the GoToMeeting ID for today

Jim

________________________________
From: Gpc-dev
<gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu<mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu>>
on behalf of Campbell, James R <campb...@unmc.edu<mailto:campb...@unmc.edu>>
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2017 2:36:32 PM
To: Dan Connolly; Russ Waitman
Cc: gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu<mailto:gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>

Dan

I was specifically thinking of picking up audio at KC for outbound when someone
pipes up who is not at the podium.  Everyone would need to mute themselves at
other times or feedback would be a nightmare.  In fact, it might be best if
they simply turned their speakers off.  I am assuming that you could easily
provide inbound audio for KC participants with a local amplifier and one
machine at the podium.

Thanks for considering solutions

Jim