Hi Michael,

Thanks for your information!

> Firstly, please upgrade to iPXE.  gPXE is a dead project and is no longer
> maintained.
If I can, I will try iPXE.
I don't remember now where is gPXE in the system (where I put it, for example
DHCP or TFTP server). I hate compiling anything. I've got bad experiences.
I try using packet management (deb or rpm).

> Have you tried booting directly from your FreeDOS image (i.e. attaching it as
> a "physical" disk within a VM, rather than using iSCSI)?  Make sure that the
> image itself is bootable before attempting to boot via iSCSI.
No, I think, not. For example there isn't command.com. For MSDOS it is a
must. I think I have to refresh my DOS knowledge.

So do I have to make a booting image in my VM and if it is working I have to
copy it to iSCSI server? Maybe I did it. Maybe not.

TIA,
Ruzsi