Check your image file - I don't think it is a raw image.  If you use linux,
you can see if it is a raw image by using the disktype command. "disktype
<imagefile>".
iSCSI cannot deal with any other image types except raw.

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Ruzsinszky Attila <
ruzsinszky.att...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> qemu and VBox is able to boot from my image (I converted vdi to img).
> That image doesn't boot from iSCSI.
>
> > btw, have you looked through this document:
> > http://etherboot.org/wiki/sanboot/freedos
> Yes.
> It isn't a real cookbook. I don't know what is my problem.
>
> I think I have to leave FreeDOS. I thought it was a simple OS.
>
> Can I boot a tinyCoreLinux iso from iSCSI?
>
> TIA,
> Ruzsi

Best regards/Med venlig hilsen,
Quinn Plattel