On 9/02/21 10:00, Markus Neteler wrote:
On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 5:40 AM Vaclav Petras <wenzesl...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 5:49 PM Luca Delucchi <lucadel...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 at 08:49, massimo di stefano
<massimodisa...@gmail.com> wrote:
‘’’
  I think emails (and mailing lists) are awesome, but mailing lists are
increasingly seen as archaic and not accessible
‘’’

What about migrating our mailing list to mailman3?
The postorius interface looks modern and when integrated with hyper kitty,
allows an easy access to the list archives (including search and post
statistics).

I fully agree with this proposal, but this should be done at OSGeo
Level, Massimo do you want to investigate this solution with SAC?

Did anyone open a ticket for that? I didn't see it yet in case.

Or I can click on that one checkbox in GitHub settings. :-)

Not sure.
Please also note that QGIS is actually closing their GitHub
Discussions for reasons also having mentioned here.
See
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-psc/2021-February/009244.html

I especially like this argument:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-psc/2021-February/009247.html