yes,andre betteille-his stand on ambedkar is very
different.His analysis on right/policy is much
controversial as well.
If reservation was not implemented in india,each
villages of india would have been  the area of peoples
war group(I like to quote prakash ambedkar).
indian society knows its impact .

=== message truncated ===