Look at indian social and economic scenario.
India's new developmental path predicts a neo-liberal
utopia,majority of india's upwardly mobile middle
class is in this romantic utopia.
But,we are seeing the brutual living condition of
india's poor.They are losing the even minimal safety
nets of yester years.The new developmental citizenship
of india reduces its citizens into a disposable
people.What is this?Why don't you consider arjunsen
gutpta's oficial report on unorganised sector?india
has still  control in its financial markets,other wise
we might go the south asian way.
The so called growth in india doesn't prevent
chengara,nandigram,singur,kalinga nagar,muthanga.Why?

http://www.swaminomics.org/et_articles/et20070829.htm