What is Kerala? It is just a 590 kilometer length of land with a width of
20 kilometers enclosed with hilly regions of some forests left in the
Western Ghats, rivers, plains and a coastal strip and an extremely well
populated space.Obviously, this God's Own Country is highly fragile in
ecological terms. Now, you can do anything with it as per the wishes of the
leaders and the consent of the civil society. The only question is : Are we
prepared face the consequences?