And these national and international delegates can also visit the affected
victims. We are discussing this in a situation where just one click of a
not so well known photographer about a trapped dog bringing relief to 8
families in that region. Just imagine what the skills, contacts and
resources of 10,000 delegates comprising of film actors, directors,
technicians, writers and film enthusiasts from national and international
level can do.