Dear Allin

I tested the new Windows snapshot. Automatically opening icon views is
a very good function and convenient. Thanks.

I have some additional questions about icon view.

1. Double-byte (Chinese) characters might be improperly shown for the
names of objects in the icon view.
    I testes several situations and found that for example,
    if the name is "123456789XX" where XX is Chinese characters, then
it is correctly shown.
    but if the name is "1234567890XX" where XX is Chinese characters,
then it is NOT correctly shown.
2. After adding a scalar, how can I delete the scalar via GUI only?
    It seems any kind of objects in icon view can possibly be deleted
except scalars.

Best regards

Yi-Nung