Hi listers, greetings from Paris !

Well, I checked on my system and The loop runs ok with the ols command but not
with the system commands.

however, will the loop runs, gretl tells me there is a near singularity in my
data.

I try to check the script by calling a simpler system, with the strict minimal
input : the prices and income. I will then attempt to increase complexity to
check the behavior of GRETL.

Note also that I spotted some problems with the data, serious enough to cause
to regress on singular matrices (duplicated or zero columns) for some of the
loop index values. I fixed that but the problem persists.

I check to see if it is the system command that pose problems. I tell you back
when i have anything new

thanx & regards

cheers

Franck