On Sat, Dec 05, 2015 at 03:27:19PM +0000, Stephen Farrell wrote:
> On 05/12/15 14:23, Jeffrey Haas wrote:
> > Stephen's response is basically "you're a giant company. Go do the thing!"
>
> Well, you graciously left out the expletives (thanks:-)

And the bit about the narrative almost driving me to dump my drink on your
head.  But such a terrible waste of sake.

> and the
> bit about TLS having been around for 20 years already and it being
> past time to do something.

https://www.openssl.org/news/vulnerabilities.html#y2015

TCP's been around a bit longer.  And yet we find entertaining issues in it
that do bad things to Internet routing.

Let's just say I'm rather conservative about something as fundamental as my
transport session.

-- Jeff