*> It’s capable of detecting the cases where the local AS is placed in the
incorrect place of the AS-PATH*

Such feature has been build into all BGP stacks for ages ... it is called
"enforce-first-as".

Moreover there are BGP policies explicitly allowing you to place your local
AS anywhere in the AS-PATH.

See RPL knob: "replace as-path {[as-number-list] [parameter] | private-as}"

So I am not sure what really does your draft is attempting to
innovate/propose.

Best,
R.

r.