Nick and all,

Thank you. What you all shared/discussed is very useful info.

>Almost all RS's are transparent these days.  Usually IXPs go to lengths to
>ensure that the RS ASN doesn't appear in the AS path.

Good to know that. Well, that means there can be an occasional RS that is
non-transparent. When there is a non-transparent RS, could there be big ISPs
(Tier-1, Tier-2) present there as RS-clients?

The ASPA verification draft treats the relationship of RS to RS-client as
similar to that of Provider to Customer. Seems reasonable? The AS of an RS
client includes the RS's AS in its ASPA as a "Provider".

Sriram