Hi,

While it may sound like I am against it - I am not. I am just trying to
make sure what we ship can actually effectively work.

One key question for example which no one answered so far is this:

If I have one very important service for which I would like to use ANYCAST
address across my geo distributed load balancers does this make my entire
/24 or /22 I advertise any ANYCAST prefix ? I hope not.

100s of hosts within my blocks may use high volume torrent which I really
do not need to ANYCAST at the network/routing layer - I use geo
extensions in the DNS for it.

So just asking simple operational question - when do we mark prefix block
as ANYCAST ?

I think if we are serious about actually helping ANYCASTs perhaps we should
allow to advertise those addresses separate from allocated PI or PA blocks
.... For PA it will get aggregated. For PI it will a little bit pollute the
table - I guess this is why the current version of the draft says that
ANYCAST prefixes will be advertised with NO-EXPORT community.

Thx,
R.