Generating those could be done by running RFD in "informational mode" ie.
without applying actual dampening.

As far as saturating the pipe - I do not see how that would happen if
implementation would be sending such counters every X minutes.

I will look how easy/hard is to provide it in our BGP code base. However
question for this thread is if there is any interest to extend BMP to send
them to BMP receiver(s) ?

Thx,
R.