Hi Maxime,
Maxime Henrion <mhenr...@gmail.com> writes:

>       Hello all,
>

> Yet another not really interesting patch :-).  It provides a new-style
> signal handler for the "destroy" signal of the Widget object (not the
> same as the "destroy-event" one).
I guess you want patch for module Gtk/Abstract/Object.chs  ;)

We have signal 'objectDestroy' in Object.chs

Anyway, thanks for patch! :)

> There's one nit though: the documentation for other signal handlers
> include tags such as "%hash c:c408 d:5514".  I suppose this points to
> the external GTK+ documentation somehow, but I have no idea how to get
> one for this signal handler.  So I just provided the documentation text
> from the upstream documentation.
BTW, if you use Emacs, you can use my gtk2hs extension:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/gtk2hs.el

Open GTK+ manual in Emacs-w3m, select documentation and do 'gtk2hs-format-docs'

Cheers,

  -- Andy