Mark and listers,

I've had my GTS to elevations of over 12,000 feet--for you Euro-types, in
meters that's.......uh.......damn high.

I've had the opposite reaction.  It's great.  There is a performance loss
at very high altitude, but yowzah, two-up and loaded with luggage it still
can easily pass the cages.

I find that the EFI seems to stay adjusted for the altitude change just
fine, and don't remember any stumbling or throttle delays and such.

Phil