Henry S. Winokur wrote:

> > Brandon (Yeah, yeah, I run Yamalube SemiSynth!)
>
> If you're gonna run semi-syn, why not go all the way and run the good stuff?

Uh, I kinda had this crazy idea that if I use stuff that says Yamaha on
it, on my Yamaha, that that would be the best. Or safer. Or something
silly like that?

Eh, its not that much, and besides, I don't, (hopefully), have to worry
about it being too slippery, which seems to have a caused a problem or
two for others.

'Course, I've known to be wrong before! =;^)

Brandon (going fishin' to Flaming Gorge for 3 days! Cheers!)