An R7 for sale?
Believe it-  It's number 50, the last one available in the U.S.
Redwood City Yamaha, California.  $35,000.
You can even get the full-race kit for it if you like. (which
isn't cheap either)

They used the race license and resume of one of their mechanics to
get it.

What an awesome bike.  Little features all over it that just scream
"This is a serious machine."  But it's not for me, I'd never utilize
an R1 to its potential, let alone an R7.

 -K

 Mr. Kelly Cash / Chief Technologist MITS Unix       Phone: 408-576-3663
 Cadence Design Systems                                FAX: 408-894-3400
 2655 Seely Ave, Bldg 6, MS 6B1                      Pager: 888-853-8860
 San Jose, CA  95134                            email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]