Yes a GTS can outbrake an R1.  I stand by my claim, bring on your R1. :)  Dunno
about the ZX9 in a corner, I don't seem to be able to keep up with those guys.
Everytime I am on a ride that has a couple guys with sport bikes it turns into a
race for a few and they leave me and the rest of us that are sane/semi
responcible, behind.  Luckily I haven't been on a ride yet that involved an
accident yet.
Louis

Roberto Alonso wrote:On a different angle, it's funny how being surrounded by
peers praising our