Eh, might as well jump in on this one!

It is true, to date, the GTS has the shortest stopping distance of any
bike mass produced. (I suppose that something newer might have reached
that limit, but I haven't seen or heard of it.)

I also think, IMHO, that the larger (stock size) tire on the front, is a
big contributor to that claim. I don't know if anyone has done a test
using the 120 as opposed to the 130, but it would be interesting to see
how much difference there would be, if any. Even with the 120, I bet it
STILL would be the best stopper of the bike world!

Anyone out there want to test 'em?

Hahhahaahaa....

Uh, sorry. ;^)

Brandon (still sporting a 130!)