Yes, there are limitations to a bikes performance, both braking and turning,
but a rider's personal limits usually intercede LOOONG before the bike
limits are reached. Bottom line, the biggest difference in a bike's
performance is usually the rider!

Kevin Hawkins // Greensboro, NC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/~raddboy
Y2K Kawasaki ZRX1100 // '93 Yamaha GTS1000

Roberto Alonso wrote:On a different angle, it's funny how being surrounded
by
peers praising our