Hi Kurt,
Thank you for your exceedingly FAST and prompt reply :)
I decided to splurge recently and picked up a copy of the Whitewash City
printable buildings from Hotz productions located at
http://www.erichotz.com/whitewash.html What I'm dreaming about (or is that
salivating about?) is running a quickie Wild West scenario using GURPS
rules and being prepared ahead of time to run a quickie scenario for people
who may or may not be familiar with GURPS. The style of teaching GURPS "If
you can think of doing it in real life, you can do it in GURPS" helped
tremendously when it came to introducing my wife to gaming, and I don't
doubt it would help introduce others into it if I'm careful.
Now all I'd have to do is consider the effects of gunpowder smoke acting as
a mild form of teargas (in heavy enough concentrations) or obscurring the
view if you have enough of it hanging about YOU, and so on. I might even
do some minor research on various weapons and see if I can make it worth
the while for people to just have plain fun.
Ah well - food for thought.
:)
Hal
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l